Applications are invited from qualified postgraduate candidates for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for postgraduate studies will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
- Scholarship to be taken at University of Oxford
- Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarship Slot: 6
- Nationality: International students
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with:
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Benefits
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme, and a grant for living expenses of at least £15,609 per year for both years of study.
How to Apply for Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the Funding section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline in order to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Application Deadline
Each of the Oxford Scholarship partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines, and requirements.
To be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply by 12 January 2023 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant
course page on the Graduate Admissions website.