The Merit-Based Wagner Scholarships Grants at New York University in USA are open to international students. The scholarships are merit-based and are aimed at helping bright and deserving students who will be undertaking postgraduate studies at the New York University. The New York University awards scholarships to Approximately 40% of enrolling students for both full-time and part-time studies. The interesting thing about the Merit-Based Wagner Scholarship is that, all international postgraduate student applicants at New York University Wagner are automatically considered.
The host institution(s) for the Wagner Scholarships Grants is New York University, USA.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any postgraduate programme at the New York University.
Students who will be offered the Merit-Based Wagner Scholarships Grants are entitled to:
- Partial to full-tuition fees
- May receive up to $20,000 annual stipend.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
- All international postgraduate student applicants at New York University Wagner are automatically considered.
- Non-degree/advanced professional certificate program students are not eligible for this scholarship
- To be considered for this scholarship, you need to submit your online application for admission to New York University Wagner.
- No separate application is required for the scholarship