The University of Charleston is currently accepting applications for the awards of it’s Innovation Scholarship Grants, this scholarship seeks to provide support to hardworking and talented students (both home and international) who wish to undergraduate any undergraduate program at the University of Charleston.
The scholarship is solely for students that have registered for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Charleston and have attained a minimum high school GPA of 3.0. The scholarship comes with an award of $5,000 per year.
The host institution(s) for this scholarship is University of Charleston, USA.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any undergraduate offered at University of Charleston.
Students who will be offered University of Charleston Innovation Scholarship are entitled:
- An amount of $5,000 per year.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Charleston can be undertaken.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must submit Innovation Scholar Application. The applicants must interview with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation & current Innovation Scholars.
- The applicants must have a minimum 2.50 academic grade point average (on a 4-point scale); or a GED or TASC score of 450.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Internet-based test (IBT) on the TOEFL: 61
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo: 95
- GTEC: 1,100
- PTE: 54.
- Applications can be submitted online at https://ucwv.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Apply/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fApply
- All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school records
- High school transcripts or official GED/TASC A self-report their high school GPA to be conditionally admitted
- A record of active participation in school or community organisations or events throughout high school is also recommended
- Proof of high school graduation or GED/TASC
- Official transcripts from an accredited university