The Ghana Civil Service/Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship is open to all Civil Service Staff who wish to pursue Graduate and PhD programmes in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana
The host institution(s) for this scholarship is any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any Graduate and PhD programme in line with applicants’ ‘Class’.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
- Applicant must be a Civil Service Staff in the professional cadre.
- Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Applicant must be admitted to pursue a programme in line with applicants’ ‘Class’.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with a recent passport size picture.
- Applicant must download the application form from the website: Download
- All scanned applications must be submitted via the email address rtdd.ohcs.gov
- Applications submitted through other forms will NOT be accepted
- Applicants must not be on any other Government of Ghana scholarship or any State Institution scholarship
- All applications will be vetted by an awards committee for approval by the OHCS
- Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void, Award made based on that shall be withdrawn and person(s) involved prosecuted
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- The following documents must be attached: Admission letter, First/Second degree certificate (if applicable), Other supporting documents
- The deadline for application is August 31, 2022.