The University of Canberra scholarships are now open to international students who want to study any undergraduate, master’s or PhD programme at the University of Canberra. The scholarships known as the University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor Scholarships are specifically meant for students from developing countries and this is an opportunity for students from developing countries to obtain quality education. The scholarships are fully-funded and provide a tuition fees of AUD$50,000 and a stipend of AUD$10,000 per year.
The host institution(s) for the University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is University of Canberra, Australia.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- All undergraduate, master’s and PhD programs offered at the University of Canberra.
Students who will be offered the University of Canberra scholarships are entitled to:
- Full tuition fees of AUD$50,000 for the duration of the program
- Annual stipend of AUD$10,000 to cover accommodation, living expenses and other miscellaneous.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
- International students are eligible to apply
- Students with higher academic records will be considered first
- Courses offered at the University of Canberra
- Applications can be submitted online at https://www.canberra.edu.au/future-students/apply-to-uc
- Applicants must provide academic records of their previous schools
- Applicants must provide proof of English Language proficiency
- Application deadline is 9th October, 2022