The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen scholarship is open to international students, this scholarship is a prestigious and a competitive award that recognizes the best and brightest students interested in a transformative education at Simmons University.
The Kotzen Scholarship is a fully-funded four year program for the period of undergraduate study which covers, the full tuition fees, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
The host institution(s) for the Kotzen Scholarship is Simmons University, UK.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any undergraduate programme at Simmons University.
Students who will be the Kotzen Scholarship are entitled to:
- Full tuition, room & board fees.
- An additional $3,000 for other academic pursuits.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
Prospective applicants should:
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores (Non-native English speakers)
- Obtained a GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- Have completed a college preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- Have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
- Applications can be submitted online at https://www.simmons.edu/undergraduate/admission-and-financial-aid/how-apply
- Applicants are expected to provide a short answer of no more than 250 words and a formal essay of no more than 500 words
- Application deadline is December 1