The Newsweek Global Leadership Scholarships at King’s College London is open to international students around the world. The scholarship is a full-time master’s degree in Global Leadership and Peace building.
The scholarship is funded by The African Leadership Centre and is valued up to £24,660 for international fees and an additional £400 which will cover the cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop that is a compulsory component of the program.
The host institution(s) of the Newsweek Global Leadership Scholarships is King’s College London, UK.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- A Master’s degree in Global Leadership and Peace building
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
Students who will be offered the Newsweek Global Leadership Scholarships are entitled to:
- Up to £24,660 tuition fees
- Leadership Weekend Workshop at a cost of £400
- Stipends to cover their living expenses in the UK
- Prospective applicants must be international students
- Prospective applicants should have leadership qualities and be ready to make a change in their various communities
- Applicants will be selected based on merit and a personal statement outlining the financial impact the scholarship will have
- To submit an application, visit https://www.kcl.ac.uk/global-affairs/scholarships
- The personal statement submitted for that MSc application must include: a brief sentence stating that you have also applied for this specific award and a statement of the financial impact that this scholarship will have for them.